Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecilie's app topic

Go down

Cecilie's app topic Empty Cecilie's app topic

Post  cecilie Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Cecilie's Application. !

In game name: Legendary Cecilie, Cecilie, Cecilie Hyuuga

What kind of job you want to do: Moderator, Forum Mod

Why you want that job:

Its because in my time from 8 at morning to 12 there is no gms/mods on but there is 14+ players on which needs help, theyre getting stucked or something else, and i also know that alot is ezing because nobody ever answer you, i already got experience as Mod, so i wont need help, i know many bugs and abuses also, and then ofcourse the rules.

I like to write and edit forums, i at all have got 14 forums, different kinds but i got experience with all kinds, and i keep forums used also, because i am always on, i thinks forum could be working could be changed and i would enjoy to help with that.

BYOND Username: Naruto_Freak_It_Out
Preferred Alias: Cecilie
Location(time zone): Denmark (1+), Dubai (+3)
Years of experience on game: 2 years (inclusive nng)

Experience with mod/gm:
Well i played nng for one year and then got banned for about two mounths before i saw that 2.0 came out, i started playing it but it went boring quite fast, so i quited again, then when i came back i saw that nng wasnt up, i was like "wtf", and i saw many rips was there, so i started playing [.....] where i quited after one mounth cause they have whipes all the time T.T, then a friend started another rip, [.....] where i quite fast got mod, then i quitted, and came back, and got Co - owner, its quite much down and afk most of the time, so i quitted again, and then i was Mod on Another game called .[......] which also i quit, "game Down now", so i got pretty much experience i know commands and bugs aswell

Some Non-important facts
i am a Girl, some people cant understand, at same time it makes me freaking mad calling me a shemale or a boy, its like calling you a gay "hmm Not funny"

i can get really pissed off, but then you did something stupid and i got a reason to it.

know i am quite "Kidly!" but that changes if i get the position.

i lives in two country's cause my parents have broken up with each other, which does i sometimes travel around the world, which will make me play someother times that mounth i am on holyday. { time zones is +1 and +3}

thz for reading

cecilie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum